Sunday, September 29, 2013

He Moves Like an Inch Worm!

  My beautiful baby boy continues to fill my heart with such an overwhelming joy.  Today he learned how to squirm forward.  It would have been unimaginable to me, previous to having Eli, that I could be filled with such pride and excitement over every little milestone.  For the first time, possibly ever, he actually played by himself for about 30 minutes on the ground after figuring out he could move.  He was talking to himself and exploring the corner of the room.  He is all boy!  He immediately found the floor vent and spent quite a bit of time having a conversation to it.  Here he is first realizing he can move!!  I wish so much I could take him to everyone's houses so you all could see us in person!



No comments:

Post a Comment